If you use one of the stud dogs mentioned on this website or register for an event organized by Werkende Heidewachtels, you give your explicit permission to process your personal data in accordance with this Privacy Statement. We advise you to read the Privacy Statement carefully.
Werkende Heidewachtels, located at Gemshoorn 59, 3766 EK in Soest, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Gemshoorn 59, 3766 EK Soest (NL), +31 (0) 6 228 26 445
Marjo Hagoort is the Data Protection Officer of Werkende Heidewachtels.
Personal data we process
Werkend Heidewachtels processes the personal data listed in the overview below:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example via the Facebook page, in correspondence and by telephone
- Results of your own and / or bred dog (s) at official competitions and shows
- Photos of you and / or your own and / or bred dog (s) supplied by you to Werkende Heidewachtels or made by Werkende Heidewachtels
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Werkende Heidewachtels processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will be used for contact about your participation in and information over activities organized by Werkende Heidewachtels, for sharing interesting information related to the website, for providing the information you requested and / or handling the information obtained from you.
- Unsubscribing for the mailings is possible at any time via an email to the website administrator (email@example.com), with the characteristic "unsubscribing mailings"
- Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and any kennel name are used to share information about in your kennel expected or born litters of one of my stud dogs and one of your dogs.
- Photos and / or results of you and your own or your bred dog (s) for publication on our website or Facebook page
How long we keep personal data
Werkende Heidewachtels does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data are collected.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Werkend Heidewachtels does not share with or sell your data to third parties and will only provide this if this is necessary for the implementation of the agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Werkende Heidewachtels only uses technical and functional cookies and analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy.
You can opt out ofcookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved in the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Werkende Heidewachtels
You can send a request for access, correction and deletion of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen social security number black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks.
Werkende Heidewachtels would also like impy that you have the option to file a complaint with the national data protection authority, the , de Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens. https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal information
Werkende Heidewachtels takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you are in the opion that your information is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact email@example.com
This Privacy Statement has been redefined on January 1, 2019 and may be changed in the future. We therefore advise you to regularly view the Privacy Statement.